Sunday, January 16, 2005

fri night, went for my office ktv again... heheh.. this time, i think i really understand myself better.. i need time to feel comfy n relax b4 i can gather enuff courage... cos... i actually went up to stage to sing and try to immerse myself into the mood n perform in stage!!

in past, i'll behave like either at home, or at those room KTV types... ie... at home, i'll stand at the TV screen and sing properly... or room ktv types. which i change the tone n notes of the songs... i think more of the former...

when i was singing "yi yan nan jin", i kinda felt i was givign my good shot.. although i may sound having a hard time hitting the rhythm and mouthing the words.. but i felt i gave enuff attitude n feel to it.. haha.. my opnions lah... need 2nd party to tell mi..

No comments: