Thursday, January 27, 2005

ytday,. wah i like kisiao.. played games in office till knock off time.. wanna play hard den read books and den find jobs... yup, got the hang of the game liao. den i got home.. thot of staying home to find jobs.. haha.. jus can't settle my mind on it... keep watching TV and settling my emails.. den went to buy some drinks... hehe..

kinda made a fool of myself... they got red tea, and milk red tea.. i asked the diff.. they say "1 got milk, 1 dun have" LOL...

after watching charmed.. i headed home.. din bring my hp...

gosh... the family dog.. is very feeble now... i even have to hold its hind legs so tat it can moev over to drink from its bowl... so pitiful.. when i let go, it was struggling to keep its balance.. (at the thot of this, i almost wanna weep).. its left hind leg is helpless.. cant suport its wt anymore...

when i helped him over to the bowl, he actually drank the whole bowl.. n as i was holding its leg, it kinda relaxed and relied on my carrying... i think it's feeling tired... oh my god./....

when it was about to fall, he was watching me... or rather looking at mi... like calling me for help... (the sight of him doing this almost made mi weep again)... it's now like those elderly ppl, who need intensive care... those on wheel chair type... cos he's unable to mvoe, and yet he has to... (i am feeling bad abt it... but i still wanna... to track everything down...)

i'm thinking of... designing a support for him... duno how it works.. but i wanna help him..

den later, i went home.. n i heard a new voice from my room. he really brought someone home.. i din bring my hp.. so i dun bother... den they left, n i checked. he din msg mi. ok he win again.

i den left a msg , telling him off for bringing someone home w/o letting mi know... den i started to look for jobs... till 1+am... sighzzz...

this morning, he msg mi he bring tat frn home cos he himself need to bathe... i was thinking.. "SO WHAT?"

n does my blog sound hard to decipher?? in wat way... dunno..

No comments: