Monday, January 24, 2005

last thurs...

i find tat... if i spend the weekends well, i tend to froget hwo i spent it.. how i passed the day,... cos... perhaps i... passed it quickly hehe..

yupzz, the last wkend, i passed pretty fast n nice... in the sense... i din spend time at home, killing time myself...

last fri, arranged to go watching movie marathon in a frn's house... wah yozzz... wanna go some time like.. 12pm.. but then, my frn who supposed ot join mi... haha.. oops... i guess i left out thurs' night :)

ummm... i think i .... shld wri.... ummm... nvm

alright, last thurs... my frn last min wanna mi go watch show... den ahah... i called a few frns asking if they wan watch movie oso.. end up my "master" free, so we go movie./.. duno why, he originally din wan go movie... n ask mi jus walk wif him.. but later he stil came to movie wif mi loh... wah liao...

den hor, my frn bring a china frn.. din tell mi.. but jus say dun buy tix yet... den i bought liao, he den say his china frn need chn subtitiles. kauzz... den we taing our meal.. wah liao, they 2 bickering so funny siazz!! like those comedy shows... quite ridiculous. den i noted tat, sitting beside me got soemone who i knew.. but he dun wan msg mi.. so alright, up to him. he someone who into witchcraft... or know n understand abt them...

den after the show, i msg him.. tat witch craft guy,,,, he deleted my no... ok loh...

den on my way back, they wanna go pub.. but i dun see the pt in going so i jus went home...

No comments: