Tuesday, January 11, 2005

sunday, spent my time playing game, and trying to find the crack...

came monday, i switched my position.. now sittign at a place where... everyone cna see what i doing lioazz...

Running up and down to attend to cases... den later, a frn ask mi out for movie... i had wanna go down to wlds to chk on my newly bought mp3 player, but haha decided to go movie instead... umm,, right now, my plan is to... i wanna tok to roomate again today (tues), monday go wlds, wed watch charmed.. now... i duno lioaz...

monday went movie.. tues... either go wlds first, den get home, or something loh...

wed is defnitely reserved for charmed...

hha.. monday night, i finally found my game!!! but dunno it's still trial,. or full.. n kisiao.. no need to hunt for jobs liaozz..

No comments: