Wednesday, December 05, 2007

am i getting from bad to worse? or... it's the usual stages? monday evening, ate too much cokies, den over night got serious.. sore throat.. tues morn, rinsed mouth wif salt water, felt better then. wednesday, heavy flu @ work.. n voice change.. tmr? dunno... feeling a bit.. feverish siazz... :( but i determined not to get mc.. i wanna fight the disease!

sigh.. last nite (tues night) saw tat my online results slip state i completed my course, and is awarded Bachelor of Information Technology. so excited, got my boss to bring the printed copy to HR, oni to hear tat they WANN the hardcopy, the version signed by the Dean den counted.. wah liao.. the version.. need 2 wks to process ok.. n need to pay 20$!!! darn.. blood suckers!
 no choice.. my official transcript until next sept den can get.. wah liao, dun wanna wait so long to get pay incr manzz..

ok lah.. my original plan was to inform HR right after knowing tat i completed my course, den.. over 1 mth let them do adj, by jan, shld have the new pay.. haizz..

No comments: