Friday, December 07, 2007

i'm really sick... usually, it dun bother mi if i get struck wif cough or flu.. cos my immune sys can handle it in 2 wks. but tis time, a fever made it worse. i totally cannot control my illness.. coughed pretty hard at work.. had wanna fight it real hard.. but seems tis time, the fever is "supporting" cough n flu, n my immune sys cannot handle the fever well..

toking abt fever... i think i'm beginning to knw how fever can turn someone into hearing impaired.. cos, at tat time (3am) i felt feverish, i cld feel my rite ear was blocked.. like a huge sound-proof wall was placed between my ear's opening, n... my internal.. membrane? at tat moment, i really duno if i shld wait till morn, or head to 24hr clinic.. i really was at a loss.. n i can't carry on my sleep too. i finally decided to have a bite and take panadol.. the panadol really helped. within 20 mins, my fever subsided, n my hearing was cleared.. phew.. to tink.. in order to let the med flow down smoothly to my body, i sat up, used my pillow as a cushion to lean against the wall, n rested.

speaking abt the hearing-impaired, as i recovered gradually, i felt tat, if i din do anything (or wake up on time to feel the high temperature), my hearing cld b severely impacted, cos i really felt the blocking. i am really truly grateful n... happy tat... my life has always been VERY fortunate manzz..

1) tis time, the fever...

2) den YRS ago, during clubbing, i was dancing on stage (yes.. STAGE) n swirling around a pole.. to focus on my dancing, i closed my eyes to avoid contact wif anyone. a while later, i opened my eyes (i duno y)... n it's actually on time to see an arm coming my way, towards my throat!!!... or any place above the throat area!!! i den adjusted n avoided the arm... wah liao, if not, sure kena accident!!

3) n 1 more thing... oso i consider VERY lucky... but i cant rmb it for now..

ok.. last nite, once again, i felt how lucky / fortunate i was to knw 1 frn.. he always treat mi VERY well, but ALWAYS made it a point NOT to make it obvious.. i asked him out for a movie, he agreed. i dun tink i told him the title. when we met, n he found out i was sick, he offered to get warm drinks for mi for movie.. n he oso said tat he oso wanna get a warm drink himself..

n abt the questions i raised, he offered his suggestions.. whcih i felt very helpful...

first was the "buddy asking abt gf". he said its normal to give tat ans.
2nd, the photo-taking wif female colleague. he oso said jus act blur, like wat my frns commented here.
3rd.. the serious 1, whcih i din mention here.. a newly made frn (AA) who i knew from irc wanna knw mi better, n was VERY VERY straightforward in his words, no blunting, no covering. naked words. but i oni take him as a frn. den he asked his frns to join us. i was keen to knw his frn (BB), n kept toking to BB on msn. den somehow (or shld say unexpectedly), BB told AA i was compatible wif AA. i verified wif BB, and BB said he FELT i was compatible wif AA. i really dunno wat to say... n tis resulted in AA IMMEDIATELY sending mi an sms, saying he wan mi b his bf, n etc. i showed my movie frn (above) the sms. he den advised mi to simply ignore the msgs. i was worried tat AA will nt get it. he said it shld b very obvious oredi, if i dun reply... hope so loh..

ok... den did i mention abt a xmas party org by my proj team at work? they say we need a gift valued @ $10 min, last min (i oni rmb it 24 hrs b4 the party), i oso duno wat to prepare.. den thot of soemthing EVIL... hahah... yrs ago, as xmas gift exchange, i got a "bear bear" towel set. but i've nvr used it. tis towel set got 2 towels in it n in a box. den.. i decided to wrap it up, n pass it off as a gift whahahhaah.... =D

ok.. time for dinner... den med... cya!

No comments: