Sunday, December 09, 2007

i was reading an article on <a href="http://www.fridae.com/newsfeatures/article.php?articleid=2105&viewarticle=1">fridae</a>... and was realyl amused by this line:

"When Owen's male boss confessed to having issues with women, Joanna offered to counsel him by saying: "Who knows the soul of a straight man better than a lesbian woman?" Hear, hear!"

and ...

" On this particular episode, Ellen interviewed singer James Blunt and asked about his love life:

Ellen: So are you dating anyone right now?
James: No, but I'll give you my number later.
(Ellen gives her audience a bewildered look.)
Ellen: Um, James, I'm gonna have to tell you something about myself later backstage.
(The audience laughs affectionately.)
James: Well, you know, I am actually very effeminate.
(The audience laughs some more and clap their hands.)"

whahahaa...

good one siazz :)

No comments: