Saturday, December 15, 2007

as i mentioned in my earlier blog, my illness realyl made mi.. lose my
logic thinking.. i'm really glad i am recovering.. anyway, today went
to see doc, n tis tiem, was my Tshirt material too thick? for the
first time ever, my regular doc lifted the back of my T to hear the
pulse, and lifted up the front of it to hear pulse @ chest.. he lifted
up, n i... sucked in my tummy (hahah, natural reaction to show abs)
but he din lift up high, just enough to estimate where to place the
stethoscope.

after getting mc, i stayed hme, n later went for work.. many ppl
surprised siazz.. tat i get mc but still went work.. well, i need to
clear some stuff mah.. n luckily i did, cos i helped to solve some
mysteries.. umm, talking abt recovery :)

n i tink the most rewarding part is.. 1 good looking (he's not under
my definition of yandao, and not wat i consider cute) guy from IT..
who's always so friendly and smiling came over to discuss some things
wif mi. wah.. my first time to see him in brown polo.. seems tat he
dun have great chest.. more of avg chest size lol.. but nvm.. cos... i
feel hot whenever he stands close to mi..

No comments: