Sunday, December 09, 2007

oopps.. had wanted to add text to the analysis posted just now.. but forgot..

got the link from http://glazzal.livejournal.com/790907.html. Thanks glazzal.

"Existing Situation" may be true.. see it from the "making frns" pov..
i knw i'm an introvert who sincerely wishes to make more frns ... and
go out more often.. but sometimes, i'm just too alone and ends up
building up a defence wall as an introvert's protection against any
seemingly offending acts (verbal or action).

"Stress Sources" - i try to be unrestrictive at most times. Sometimes
this seems as a butterfly or flirtatious.. n i oso.. try to overcome
any obstacles that stands in my way to achieve my aims.. the
"overcoming" refers to legitimate n non-hurtful means.. meaning, i dun
wan to hurt any1 in order to achieve my goals.

"Restrained Characteristics" i believe this needs time, as I'm not
someone to open up my heart to people easily.. given family history
and personal history as well.. egocentric n offended easily.. i'm
trying to be much less..

"Actual Problem" hope tis is solved, once i've repaid my debts

the rest.. is up to my frns and visitors to judge :)

No comments: