Monday, January 16, 2006

actaully.. do i really need to many email addies?? 1 for gossipign wif frns, 1 for formal communication, 1 for junk msgs/forum notiz, 1 for online group msg exchange. do i really need these many addys?? now, i not sure liao. b4 my pacnet died, i use 1 acct to receive joke msgs from frns n to keep in touch wif ppl who dun have msn or fridae email. formal communication is as wat the category says. ie, to send formal mails to any1. den the junk n group is still needed. but wif the rising popularity of msn, n using fridae to tok wif ppl, do i need those 2 singnet acct? let's say, msn let us have instant chat. den email we can use it for ppl who dun have msn, or not online. but email, take so long to reply. might as well use sms. hehe.. given a choice, i'll still wan both singnet accts, but practically, the gossip 1, i dun need anymore.. cos msn much faster...

over dinner, i thot of my 25th yr of living. yes, as said b4, it's my self-realisation yr. other than this, to be calculative, i'm still in my 25th yr of living. my bday is 28/07. which mean a prediction of mine still has 6 mths to come true. am i being hopeful of a fruitful reln? perhaps.. now, i'm clearer abt myself, n better able to see my actions and their conssequences... umm, do i sound veli laychey in order to be in a smooth reln? dunno... i am not used to meeting ppl in a big group unless i knw the ppl WELL. so i end up meeting 1-2 ppl at 1 go oni. 'cos it's 1-2 ppl, usually, i'll need to call up the same 1-2 ppl if i go out. so group outing in tis case is out liao. as i seldom knw ppl in a group. den perhaps i wanna save money for now, i often stay home, costing my social life, becoming pretty much of a loner. being a loner means i may not have the proper chance to communicate wif ppl, so my comm skills may not b good.. hahah, am i giving a long story, jus to say abt my views for a proper reln?? haha... umm... jus take it as tok cock loh... cos i not sure wat i trying to say oso.

umm, sch superstar. cool. i oso wish i ahve the chance to sing on stage, but i lack the coruage in my voice. i dunno wat songs suit mi.

No comments: