Friday, January 06, 2006

tired of bitching abt office happenings, since everyday it's happening... around the same guy.

but it really feels nice to have someone in ur office whom u can speak your mind to. moreover, i've come out to her. it makes things easier to tok :) no qualms abt discusing yandaoz/cuties.

umm.. this is the first wkend of the yr 2006 tat i'm spending. for 05 xmas, i was wif my pals, enjoying life. for the crossing over into 06, i was wif another frn, enjoying my time. now, the first normal wkend of the yr, i'm spending it alone. in my room. nothing sad, nothing wrong. but just the.. group partying feel tat i've been having and enjoying for the past 2 weeks still lingers in me. It's a big change of mood/feel.

But come on, I can't be partying at night/day long. I still have my expenses to take care of. wat's more, job hunting, uploading of pix... ahaha, feel like i'm back to my usual style of living.

plan tmr: go bank get my dbs atm card, take bfast, go swim, go lunch, den come home :)

the new ger, who i came out to, confided in me. i can relate to her emotions. she's open abt herself. she says she does not lie, n i trust her for tat. realised tat, when we r in relns, we may b overwhelmed by our emotions tat we dun have time to reflect on wat we r actually looking for. if there is a break, it may b good to do some self reflection. u can see things clearer. u mature.

===============

i've just watched superhost. liu xiao zhou is good n performing well. Li Peng seems to catch the gis of hosting and is catching up with him. It seems to me, Li Peng is kinda following how Liu xiao zhou did it. scheming? or i sensitive? anyway, next week, i am prepared to vote for my LXZ hahaa... i dun wan see him out.

No comments: