Monday, January 02, 2006

(got lotsa thots n stuff to write other than my trip, but i muz finish blogging abt my trip fierst... GOSH)

wah liao... now i realise i have past my deadline for blogging liao. my blogs are at least 1 wk late!!!! damn.. so many thign to followup n write!!!

ok.. on saturday, my aunt came over to fetch mi for catching up. ok. i really dun feel gd at all meeting her. after all, my family went to visit her last yr (2004 sept), stayed wif her (moving around wif her of course, not staying at her plc) for the whole trip, n had to take on her unreasonableness, her attitude n her volatile temper. i certainly din like the idea of staying wif her n chatting anythign at all. wat's more, she's of thsoe serious type. who perhaps prefer chatting to gossiping. i nothign much to tok wif her siazz...

but she din come at the appointed time. i called her a few times n sms'ed her as well. i thot she may be in trobule. fianlly, she arrived 20 mins past 11. ahha... she brought mi to the tim sum for lunch. hahaha, know wat? the person who appeared before us when we stepped in is a cute guy. dressed in a sloppy manner. ya my head turned for him :) every now n den, i'll look for him.. n jus gaze a while. my aunt is nurse so she knows psychology n i dun wan any blooper. so i cant look 2 long.

den went to shop around and chatted a bit. cracked some jokes at times. when she went to collect her food, i told her something. when my frn n i bought nougats back, i actually forgot to buy my own share 'cos i was looking at the shopping list, whcih din jot down my share. ahah... surprisingly, i can still rmb how to walk back to the shop. once inside, my aunt ask mi to find the person who gave mi the dioscount for the nougats. the uncle not in, she ask mi to prepare 20$. n she told the counter

"err, my son hor tat day...." wah.. i was so stunned n surprised at how she said things!!! wahha... ROFL. i took out 20$, the counter wondering why 20$ oni. she said the uncle gave him for 20$ so they took it... hahaha...

soon after, she sent mi backt o my pal. wah. n this pal of mine, really HR material siazzz. he met my aunt for the first time, n they both can tok for hours!!! a chatterbox, or plain sociable?? LOL.. den, we both preparing for out SATURDAY NIGHT OUTING FOR XMAS!!!

for myself, i put on a sleeveless jacket tat can resist cold (courtesy of my pal) n wore track pants wif jogging shoes. my pal, insisted on wearing a polo + a zipped up jacket. i told him it dun look good... more like a person who try hard to appear goody 2 shoes. cos if he dun wan look cute (in an acting manner), he should look his char n personality. my attire was of a darign type haha. took public transport there. some asians were gazing at us while we made the trip. interested but shy, curious but keen to look, or put off by such dress code, i dunno.

the first bar is open concept. where i saw a lesb couple. the butch is really of a manly size, wif muscles. i went to the loo, n i stunned when a caucasian slimmy (slim dude ie) opened the door n stood there. i was looking at his lean bod hahah. i was really thinking, if this guy is not wif any close ppl, i will ask him out siazz... but soon,the plc closed. oh ya, inside here, i was sitting inside the bar, n a guy approached mi, n offered to play PinBall wif mi. hahah.. quite interesting. i VERY new to these hook up ways, so i jus acted like a new frn loh..

den we went off for another bar, Connections, where I was given a rainbow badge to wear. cool. n the crowd is damn hiong siazz!! the music is strong. felt like movign wif the music but i not comfy in tat plc yet. but i noted, at my diagonal top left, got a dude in singlet, saying "School of Physical Education". a kempt hairstyle, lean muscles, singlet, clean face, 5 cm taller than mi. WOW. he's wif his 3-4 frns. i had wanna go up to chat, but lacked the courage. but i kept gazing at him. his frns saw it too. n i think he gave mi a couple looks, before skipping my gaze totally. i thot, i'm the only asian there, n being in this attire, i shld have a good chance of hooking up almost any1.

i mustered my courage after gazing for 30 mins. i went up, spoke out "hi, how r u?" he replied the same. n den continued to speak wif his frns, ignoring mi totally. i know i have no chance oredi. but i still stood there, cos nowhere else to move. if i move elsewhere, i willl look so obvious, tat after a failure, i'm moving off. might as well stay there n relax bitta.

b4 i knew it, a 33+ ozzie offered mi a drink, stating "no string attached". he told mi he saw tat i was alone so offered mi a drink haha. we chatted a while n he offered mi antoehr. while chatting the PE dude sometimes stood in my front n i wld still gaze t him. later on, the 33+ ozzie led mi away, cos he wanna smoke. i duno whether he was moving mi away from the dude or he really wanna smoke. after some time, he did speak his mind out abt his interest in asian guys. but well, i;m sticky :)

when my pal n i left for home, we saw a caucasian dude, carrying a bag walking behind us. this dude has been taking the same path wif us since we alighted from train. within mi, i wanna pause n tell him if he wnana have a drink at our place... HAAHHA!!! but i dun wan scared him off siazzz... later on he may jus run off den.. so paiseh... my pal, on the safe side, decided to let him walk before us...

sunday 25/12/05. all of us got up pretty late, since it's my departure date. tis time, my aunt again offered mi a timsum lunch for xmas n for departure. is lunching in oz really so ex?? cos i told my gal pal abt it, and she felt so surprised n happy for mi tat i getting free lunch. i wanna get my aunt go western places lunch cos she cant take prawns. but too bad, not open.

after these, i went back to get my luggage n bade my DEAREST, MOST WORTHY OF MY EFFORT PAL farewell... although 5 days is short, each sec n min we spent together is memorable n worth every cent of my savings. any bad bitching we had oso enriched our frnship, or palship. even tho each day has 24 hours, it's simply not enuff for us to fill each other up on our daily happenings, even if we summarise it. a day passed without us realising it. in no time, i had to leave for SG again.

at the airport, my aunt treated mi to cappucino. i forgot to add sugar but the kopi stil lquite ok. she oso told mi abt her pri sch days when she first got to know her best frn. while waiting to check in, heheh, 1 funy n 1... oh-my-gosh ting happen.

funny is tat, a cau in biz suit stood before mi. den he has to fill up a departure form first. so he left his lugg in front of mi. as teh q advanced, he was still writing n din note the q. so i moved it forward for him. the q moved quite fast. when he's done, he turned around, n seem to think "oh no, where is my lugg??" cos he din see it liao. i have moved it along as the q moved. i waved to him. he was really caught by surprised siazz.. he said beamingly "err.. i... i've never.. never experienced something like this!"

OMG thing: probably a vietnamese. he was standing almost beside mi in the queue. when he's beside mi, i moved away. till we almost at the end, he was really standing jus beside mi!!

i questioned him "r u queueing or jump queue?"
he smilingly "queueing"
I "i thot u shld b behind mi, not beside mi?"
he "it's alright... dun worry"..
i sneered.

upong boarding the plane.. nothing worth of praise happened. n any mention of racism again will jus put mi off.

when i alighted from the plane, i again rushed off to be the first few. i rmb, we pass by the DFS before reaching luggage. i dun wan my thigns to be taken, so i went to find the lugg first. WAH, the belt is EMPTY!!! have i missed anythign again?!?!?! ya i saw my family there waving at mi. my sis called mi (haha, she always the witty 1) n told mi to go buy wine first, since lugg wun out so early. phew, luckily, i withdrawn all my money n went to ozzie, cos i knw i certainly buy things when i come home. N YES!!!! I'VE COMPLETED A TRIP to n from ozz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 i amde it home, i did it!!! 3 cheers!!!!!!!

No comments: