Saturday, September 23, 2006

can you believe it?

for 2 wks, including wkends, i din sleep on my bed. i had work stuff to do at home. so i forced myself to wake up in e mid of the night. i realised tat i cant do so if i lie on the bed. i will jus doze off, n wun bother to wake up even wif an alarm...

so i forced myself to sit on my armchair n rest... so tat, when the alarm goes off, i will wake up, cos it's not comfy to rest in chair. it was really tough.. i dun have enuff sleep.. n yawned frequently.

den... yesteryda, the workload has finally got lighter :)... and for yesteryda, i finally had the chance to go on my bed to rest...

and... as i rested on my bed, i really felt i missed my bed a million!! i missed its support, its firmness, its comfort, the wide space on which i can roll about, and its gentle touch... i really felt i din rest on my bed for a long long time.. it was really a hard period! having to rest ont he chair n not touching my bed at all.. upon tis, i wept..can anyone understand how it felt???

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oh, I can. I love my bed; can't do without it. I had trouble sleeping a while back and had to sleep in the chair downstairs. I felt horrible the next day.

Now that I'm working, I'm so knackered each evening that I fall asleep immediately.

I hope your workload is getting lighter. Take good care of yourself!! Hugz!!

Anonymous said...

yo mate,

your entries are so depressing...
look, although, i'm far away and don't really know what's going on...pls dun make feel that whatever that has happened are office politics.
office politics goes beyond pointing fingers and stuffs...what i reckon is more of work place misbehaviour by your upper study rather than politics.
talk to me. as for myself, it's the school hols, but i am stacked up with assignments. chill out, you'll be right.

Love from down under.
Les.