Monday, September 11, 2006

it's hard.. to work,..

monday blues.. m i getting it? really a bad workday of my career...

at the production area (money making side), got some prob n i had to re-do my stuff to fix the prob. den later, i was discussing wif my upperstudy abt the prob, but she dun get my point, n kept iterating hers.

den in morning, wow, din expect myself to finish reading my papers in 1 hr siazz... so little news meh? n been working too hard, i develop headache.. but din tell any1.

got lotsa things to do in 1 day, but i managed to finish them properly.

however, wat made my day bad/sad is, my upperstudy once again betrayed mi. last fri, she ask mi send her a file tat contains all the formatting. but she again said she din recv. i am stunned.

den.. i been trying to hook up openoffice for wks, but got bugs, or maybe it's not suited for the tasks i assigning it. in end, my team gave up on it. i..knw i din really put in 100% effort, cos i basically duno much things.. n realise i actually been turning in rounds. but i am really not feeling gd when they jus scrapped OO away.. when i felt, if given more time, i can do something...

so end up ,i need to do modify pieces of perl code whcih i nvr saw b4... n i merely touched perl for 2 mths.

m i not being exploited for wat i'm good at? i love java n programming.. but til now, my scope has been 20% on java 50% perl, n 30% on the.. OO thingy. i knw its good exposure.. but i m having hard time wif it... sighzzz..

No comments: