Monday, September 04, 2006

it's really been a stressing and tiring week...

juggling between completing asgts on time n getting used to workload. cos, nw i finalyl got the chance to do more things at work which r productive.. productive as in i can see the fruit of my work being seen n put to use.. but had to put in extra hrs at times to get things to work.

nw i oso understand how tuff n tiring it's to work n study at the same time. imagine: when doing my asgt, i made myself either sleep @ 11+ wake 3am, or sleep 2+ n den wake for work. as a result, i m not convinced tat i did well for my asgt... sianzz.. wonder if tis means, taking a toll on my health.. but i'm still going strong..

den ytyda, i again went for haircut... that cute hairstylist i showed him the wedding pic.. liao.. i had wanted him to scroll the pix himself.. den see how he respond when see my taking off pic.. but in end, i scroll the pix for him.. but well, i'm happ tat he sittign beside mi to see the pic.. n when he doing my hair, stood in such way tat,. his small T shirt giving way between shirt opening n his pants.. wah.. i felt like sliding my hands inside siaz!!! n when he's doing my hair.. i felt so... relaxing lol...

den.. today got 1 guy doing check on pub meters. haha.. my family closed the door on him. well, 2 bad he dun look nice.. if not, i will entertain him..

n well, nw my studies load getting heavier... n cos my asgt was due soon, i hadt o focus on my asgt.. den.. i was split into 2.. n i realise i din manage to perform good enuff at work. din have time to read up properly on wat's required for work..

No comments: