Monday, February 19, 2007

what do you do when a cute cousin of yours is together with you in your room?

the answer...

Nothing. Just make sure he's comfortable in your room and company.


lol.. tis is wat's happening to me.. my cousin (more than a decade younger than urs truly) is cute, and adorable.. he's in my room. watching a tv program. of cos i had thot of teasing him.. but.. i've seen on tv, how such acts suffer consequences later. i dun wan the same thing to happen to mi.. haha.. imagine... a cousin who's the age of an uncle to him in the same room as him.. i'm bad, yes.

but.. i think, for myself, the little exposure to social outing and gathering has affected mi. cos today, my same-age cousin came over.. den i dunno wat to do how to react. jus pacing up n down my house. finally, when things r more settled, i asked this same-age cousin to sit nearer for a chat..

n.. i duno whether this is a realistic n okay thinking or not.. i intend to.. every yr, go for a holiday somewhere.. for a period.. maybe a week? den every cny, i'll use a new cologne.. n.. perhaps when i reach 30, i'll voluntarily give out red packets to relatives' kids... hehe...

No comments: