Sunday, September 09, 2007

a bad day.. after my classes today, i went home on a bus.. on way home, i prepared some coins inside my pocket. den i wanna move the coins to another pocket.. i heard a "clink" sound. it sounds like a coin dropped off.. it sounded near. i felt around the metal part of my seat.. nothing.. i counted my cash.. a dollar coin is missing... sigh..

den i passed by a mag stall.. saw a mag on amei.. $5.5. i bought it without thinking.. wow... $5.5!! i later thot, it seems a female magazine.. i could have checked with my female collaegues if they bought the mag... goodness mi... still so rash.

den, i thot.. could the coin,... have dropped on the floor, instead of the seat? umm..

next, i went to buy bread.. was takign the money out... den realised tat, for the first time, my wallet had grabbed a movie ticket n also my namecard holder with it.. the ticket dropped out.. the holder, on the verge...

1 last thing.. finalyl, was doing the last part of my asgt.. realised that.. i'm really not those kind to modify my ans when they're almost done.. or maybe i got lazy.. felt it's too complex.. etc.. cos it's theory programming.. i knw it's alwasy good to pick up new knowledge.. that's why.. i wonder.. why i was so resistant to it

No comments: