Thursday, September 27, 2007

gosh.. i muz find back the... determination to start off n finish asgt... been pending so long liao!!

anyway, funny... have u heard of a guy who kena wet dreams at the tender age of 27??

ytday, when i got home from work, i was changing.. n laid on bed.. i made myself erected.. n kinda high.. but decided tat i shld stop, n start my asgt. sigh.. for long time, i failed to start.

den i went to bed.. everything was alright.. (boring? teaser? haha)

den next morn, i woke up but stayed on bed. i closed my eyes.. n was thinking.. or maybe dreaming? of .. some... gay bashing stuff.. shld b dreaming of some gay bashing stuff, cos tat was the topic on my mind. but somehow, i dreamt a str8 guy caught in mass orgy of gay. not as though i'm in tat location, but more of a vidcast. 5 guys were jerking off on their own, n the str8 was leaning naked on the bed. he was den picked up roughly and pushed soemwhere else.. i was wondering wat would happen...

jus den, i shot out... shot, yes.. i din even realise it.. i wet my undies..

wah liao.. at tis age... how come??

==================

chris: Hey, this means you're living a good and kind life. Long may it continue!

me: haha.. thanks mucha :)

=================

pluboy: I'm 4 defintely :L)

me: hey pluboy!! long time no see ur comment!! where u go?? anyway, "4" seems to say u're very very out-going siazz!

pluboy: that's the Law of Attraction at work.. you keep thinking of money, and money will come to you, naturally..

me: lol.. attraction siazz.. :) umm.. will there b more to come?? anyway, i went to ur blog.. n.. SURPRISED to see mine put up there in my full name...

1 comment:

Chris said...

yes, wet dreams come at any age. This is especially true if you don't masturbate regularly.

So the Pope probably has wet dreams, even at age 80.