Friday, September 28, 2007

somehow, i'm really stressed out, for my assignment, exam, and the pressing feel to grad ASAP. 2 frns have grad'ed. i'm left alone in this journey.

treading tis path alone is not easy.. not in my situation.. haha.. i perhaps shld not b blogging now.. i started class in mid 2003. den due to financial prob, i paused my studies.. (stupid, now i realise) den, 1 yr later, i resumed. a good decision. good as in studies shld b finished asap. n i finally resumed.

but the thing is tat, i skipped a yr of studies, resulting in me forgetting some knowledge learned earlier. any mods tat i gonna take, if it depended on any taken mods, i'll have a hard time understanding it. n these days, its my last mod before grad. i'm really under a lot of pressure, telling myself i have to pass tis module. so much so tat, i dun wan to fail any little or minor form of assessment.

i duno, if i've given myself too much pressure, i am having short-term memory these days...

but today, on my way home from work, i.. told myself.. nothing's the end. it's a module tat i'm taking, and it's an assignment i'm troubling over. as long as i did my assignment to the best of my effort and knowledge, it's the best i could give. and, as long as it's almost correct, passing the assignment shld not b a prob.

jus do my best for assignment, prepare for exam, and b ready for my grad-day...

hahaha...

No comments: