Sunday, September 23, 2007

is this my good luck or wat?

in the past, or perhaps still so even today, whenever i go to neighborhood to buy things, i keep my money in my pants pocket. den, watever change i have, i put inside my pocket still. this has been going on since young. i forgot when was the last time i did tat.

den these days, i'm realise i need to scrimp n save lotsa. i even skipped going lunch wif my colleague to curb my spending. til today, i managed to still have $6 in my wallet for tomorrow, b4 my payday comes.

den u knw, after bathing, in my clean set of clothes, i found a $5 bill in my pocket.. i am really surprised... jus on time!!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Hey, this means you're living a good and kind life. Long may it continue!

Pluboy2 said...

that's the Law of Attraction at work.. you keep thinking of money, and money will come to you, naturally..