Saturday, September 01, 2007

jus realised the importance of time mgmt... hahaha... really need to thank someone =D

ok.. yes, these days i nvr blog.. cos no time.. n now, i shall reply all comments...

=============
I was here :) -
Hello, and thank you. You're one in a hundred thousand,

me: umm, thanks :)

==============

kevxx:
sob... i could never feel my abs.. only had the layer of fats to feel...

me: u can always start to train up...

===============

kevxx:
so what opinions do you need?

me: wat u think of his actions loh..

===============

savante:
Was gonna ask the exact same question actually :)

me: a few guesses going on.. but well, we never knwo..

================

nae:
haha, from your blog i'm getting the impression that guys cannot talk to each other unless they're interested! really ah?

me: i've a feeling tat u're an anime fan =D well, guys can tok to 1 another of cos.. but it's more to conversational chat... when he volunteered his various direct contacts, does it still feel it's a mere casual chat?

==============

anyway, now i've got tonnes of emails n blogs to read... wah liao.. how shld i start..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hai .. too difficult to train up .. dunno how to lose the fats.... and i find his action totally acceptable, some people are just more friendly, don't think too much.