Tuesday, November 23, 2004

anyway, when my frn was there in my room, roommate oso wanna tok to mi.. but i simply dun feel like toking to him.. cos i pissed... but i still blurted out "we nothing to talk".. para-phrasing him.

dne sunday, went home to prepare to meet amei!!!! got home, n asked family if they read my finance plan.. they read. ok, i go back later to check wif them.

arranged to meet frns to go over.. but things cock up, i went downtown east alone. wah, happy n excited tt i went over myself!!!

but hor, quite sianzz lei.. time is 4-6pm, but she came 5pm. but nevertheless, i got crazy once i saw her.. screamed n shouted!! my frn there.. haha.. we pretty close, n ppl kinda noted us LOL.. n he even used my cam fopr his own use!!!

den took bus home immediately to watch amei.. i recorded her part. den at home, tried to convince my sister. thot will be easy as it's good education. but DAMN!!! they refused to support me!! tok abt unity??

so i went home irritated.

called a fetish frn and chatted... oh yeah.. my date came back from msia!!

den when got home, i questioned my roommate on some stuff.. n kinda broke the ice a bit... but he tried to be touchy, n i said firmly "dun touch me".. was he startled?

anyway, dunno when i'll be appeased though... haha.. gues he never made a person living wif him so mad n pissed b4... when someone's cooled down, he can actually slowly use honey words to tok to tat person.. haha...

my anger's over, but need time to cool down still...

oh ya... with the date, he not free tis wk... n i always call him pretty late... damn...

No comments: