Tuesday, November 09, 2004

back-dating to last fri (5/11/04), frogot where i was returning home from... went to kopi shop there to have supper.

the place was quite crowded. 2 nearby tables were empty... i went up, hoping to get the cleaner 1, but 1 guy got there first, n bokoed it.. so i put my bag on the other table. my table got 3 seats... den i went to order my food.

den when i got back to my seat, kauzz.. a group of teens occupied that clean table, and snatched my seats away!! they are even sitting at my table!! as though they booked it.

2 guys were sitting at my table. of cos i was unhappy. so i moved the seat so that it made a big bang. i sat down, and looked into the direction of the guys who were sitting at my table. 1 was kinda helpless.. duno wat to do, nervous, n paiseh.. i look at his face a few times.. not yandao type, but got the secondary sch boy look..

den, the drink guy came to take orders. after asking them, luckily she ask mi oso... if not dun think i gonna order. i ordered mine, n 1 ger from the clean table looked at mi.. jus look oni lah..

den all the while i was looking into the direction of tat guy ahah...

when the drinks came, the yandao guy actuallt put his drink on my table. i stared at him. he was like purposely put there 1 siazz.. his frns hitn him not to put there, but he keep luffing off. in end, he did move the drinks elsewhere lah...

den, as i ate my supper.. i saw.. or maybe he purposely show.. his tattoo... cant make out wat it is... haha.. den i kinda .. really lah, i kinda scared abt "will they like in the movies inform their gang frns to come out n get back at offenders?"

truly i did have that thinking... i was even like thinking shld i wait for them to finish meal? cos if they finish and went off, dun think bad thigns will happen.

but soon after, i began to have erotic ideas instead LOL... imagine them coming up to me, den ask mi wat am i trying to do... n wanna gang bang mi LOL...

kisiao!!!

No comments: