Friday, November 19, 2004

fri... dun really rmb wat happened... most likely, i went to office ktv, sang a couple of songs... i sound so substandard nowadays siazz.. cos wait too long to get my song, den no time to practise? maybe...

oh ya.. there, i thot i will be leaving soon... so when i got a glass of beer, i gulped it down.. but later i stayed a while more.. haha.. until i feel drowsy.. n still trying to sing.. damn.. too long nvr sing, n dunno wat songs to sing.. damn...

sms'ed roommate n close frn. roommate ask y i drunk.. haha... den i went home, n cos nothing to eat, so i kinda drunk, got home, took my dinner, n told my mum tat once again, i'm KEEN to go overseas o study. once again, she became a wet blanket (haah.. long time no say such lines, even asked my yandao colleague how to say it)

always say things like be careful bla bla, but i told her i was keen.. so i'll check on the details n get back to them the results... eheh.. really pretty keen to go.. i guess.. for my university study, oso sme thing.. i did some research n went in.. haha.. 1 wk time oni :)

my sis, still ignoring mi... cos had.. soem kinda bitter argument some time bacjk..

No comments: