Friday, November 05, 2004

oh ya.. thursday... a very uneventful day... but i wonder if i'll rmb this day.. although i surely can rmb this event...

in morning, i alighted at my busstop on my way to work. den there was a carcass lying on the roadside. i walked towards it, saw tat it's a dead dog lying there... i looked at its posture.

only its hind legs are still on the pavement, the rest of his body are on the road. Its body is not separated. get it?

it's lying on a pool of blood, with it's intestines outside.

I wept. Tears simply rolled down uncontrollably. Tried to control it, but failed. I simply got worse. I called the SPca, hoping for some actions from them. Cos the dog did no die naturally.

But they said they oni deal with animals in distress. If it's dead, there's nothing that can be done.

Excuse mi?? in such a state, how can its death still b natural?!

I kinda talked in a firm tone that something has to be done. They then passsed the call to some manager or leader. I was told to make a police report if anything has to be done.

It's really unfair.

I remained silent for the whole morning. Then finally decided to confide in a colleague. After the speaking, i got better...

Why must the dogs suffer in silence??

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm sorry about that...hugs.