Thursday, November 04, 2004

just now met up my frns to discuss abt marketing plans again... well, although i may their last hope to riches, I doubt i can make it... I've kinda used up my resources, but still, i lack sufficient fund... can't think of any other ways to get it...

i even rmb that, an acquaintance of mine even told me my love life will improve when I have a stable job.. and it'll b when i'm 25... which will be the coming year... in this case, i wonder if i'll be missing it...

anyway, the job propects now look bad... totally enjoying the free time there... I think i need to buck up on my job hunt... with the IT industry going down, I tink i need to invest in my other talents.. singing at pubs? Teaching Chinese? I even wonder if I shld still pursue my IT degree...

No comments: