Monday, November 29, 2004

friday.. went to office KTV again.. wah this time, so few ppl, after taking my dinner there, i went all out to sing till i SONGZZZ!! sing a number of oldies... hehe.. den my female colleague dedicated some females songs to let mi sing.. wah.. she hor, thot female songs muz females sing.. no wat.. as long u cna get the feeling right.. can mah..

den the most power song i sang was "gu yue zhao jin chen" (ancient moon shines upon the modern city) LOL... got home pretty early... but dunno y i so damn tired,.,. cant even wait for my date's call, den jus dozed off on bed...

roommate came home, saw i lying there.. n asked if i alrigth, i told him i was alright. den i din bother much else abt him... haha.. later received a call from date, n i replied i veli tired.. den i woke up at 3am, 5, 8++...

den... all the way i was preparing for a session in noon hehe.. but date called mi.. to help wif his moving of things :) i agreed n went over... carried things for him... den suggested tat he can actually come to my place as an audience hehe... oh ya, his new place is near my OLD livign quarter!

den oso chated wif him.. seem tat, he not much keen to know my past n family bg...

finally brought him to my place.. sat down, talked... n he rested...

wah, arranging is so tiring n complex!!

No comments: