Saturday, May 20, 2006

a funny.. week. on thursday or somthign, i know tat i aint destined for a reln anymore. so i decided to shower my love on my frns.. existing, old, n new found 1s.

den, on thurs, oh well, not a really gd thing to KO on time.. or earlier than my sup, cos he had intended to combine our work, he was too slow n his time mgmt always fail. so i bochap, after finsih my part, i jus go home. then, at the busstop, got a china loking .. n matured looking.. hunk. he wif frns but turn to look at my direction at times. i din really care lah. even though i so daring in the gym n bus, it's simply not mi to initiate anything in such publioc plc.

we boarded the bus to mrt, den when alight from bus, i gave way to him haha.. den he was rushing for the mrt wif his frns. i jus took my time. surprising, the next train which i boarded, i saw a sec sch frn. nothing great to see tis frn, but at least i took the initiative to greet him.. n the good n nice news is tat, when i reached my mrt stop, i met a pri sch frn!!!

tis frn, abt few mths back, i keep seeing him wif a ger walking around. i know who he is, but nvr.. felt the motivation/push/urge to ack him. den tis time, we saw each other again, n i purposely slowed down.. n exchanged glances. haha, den we started to ack each otehr... he found mi familiar, but i oredi knew he was from my pri sch, so i told him heheh. we chatted.. n i peeped at his gym tone body :P he's wearing white cotton T some more, maing the cloth almost sticking to his chest, n nipps LOL.. *blush*

den, on friday, my usual meal stall.. the beng guy.. suddenly started to b frnly wif mi.. nodded his head as i finished my meal.

but the most iteresting 1.. (how many have i got oredi??).. is today, i went to get my lens.. sidetrack: funny siazz.. a staff at the optician there often look at my direction.. if he's familiar looking (like a fridae guy), den he's too old to be him. den i went for my haircut. i din really see the cute boy there siazz.. i dun wan ask too much,. so only when my haircut session started, den i ask if he's working tat day. den i was pointed to him!!

wahhaha.. i guess it's been a mth since he there liao, so.. more daring.. hair more stylish. but.. TO THINK I CAN'T RECOGNISE HIM!! or rather i dun wan appear too frnly.. dun wan scare him off.. i looked at him once, he lok familiar but i not sure.. n he was doing his hair.. look at him 2nd time, he turn around to see.. 3rd time i see.. he saw mi, n waved at mi... haha.. i waved back!!

den he came over to my plc (in the salon, DUN misread.. he feels very innocent, i dun wan anythign bad to happen to him.. or even to lead him astray) n we chatted. he still rmb mi wokrinjg in IT field! we chatted here n there.. wah liao, i regret not looking for him to do my hair siazz... i'll the next time i go. den when he came near my plc to take somethign, he's realyl cute to smile at mi when he pass by siazz.. den at times, i jus try to see where he is, on the pretext of looking ard :P.

i decided, b4 i laeve i will pat hsi shlder or arm n say goodbye to him. haha, n i actually did go up.. at a distance, i wave goodbye.. den i rmb i wanna tocuh him.. so i went up, n whispered to him "take care" while i patted his shoulder... WOW!!

sigh.. wif such disappointments in LTR, now i really focus on frnship liao.. wat's more, it seems like.. my frns all gonna leave singapore anytime. oz pal may go euro places to explore his white frns, while my gal pal will gonna b in india to work.. den another.. beng type ... frn?.. ok lah, frn n didi.. he oso planned to go aus after his ns.

i guess this is jus how life progresses. each to his own. everyone sooner or later has to plan somethign for his career.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

halo!!!!
u sick or wat???!!!!
what explore whit friends??!!!
i am goin there for my architect ok!!
and told u liaox, i will earn more in europe and states as human resources is more established there. i will be more appreciated there!!!!!!!!!!

DUH!!!!