Monday, May 01, 2006

i'm still unable to face my studies pressure. i'm tryign to my best to avoid it. clearing my mails on saturday, when i'm jus 2 wks from the asgt deadline, meeting a NSF at my plc on sunday noon, and going for a party at night. the good side is, i'm trying to refresh n enjoy myself to the fuller (i dun thik it's fullest yet), b4 i embark on a stressing proj.. somehow i surmise tat, i din score well in my prev asgt, so i have pressure doing it (well) again, esp when i dun even know how/wat i shld .. write my ans.

for the party, i'm glad.. i'm matured n sensible enuff.. cos the theme was not my style, but outta courtesy, i managed to stay thru'out the event. no grumbles from mi, but jus no interest to be part of the game. when the whole thing ended, went off for dinner.. n to mi, tis is where the fun began.

my frn is a caucasian. n he invited an asian to the party. i joined it. den.. b4 i joined the party, i knew the asian liked the cau. den when we went for dinner ,i cld feel tat the asian tried his best t be near n attentive to the cau. while,.. the cau.. was paying attention to me n my needs... when we ordered drinks, the cau wanted some warm n non sugared drinks n asked for green tea. but they dun have. den i ask if they have any tea drinks. den they suggest chn tea. the asian den... GRABBED THE CHANCE n ask wat kinda tea they using.. iron buddha? oh.. quite bitter, but the cau can take. so he ordered it. but wah liao.. he's so obvious siazz!!

tea, generally, is bitter.. isn't that so?? why bother asking for wat kinda tea they have?? since they aren't a traditional chn place, they wun have a variety of tea for selection. n yet he ask wat tea they use... duhzz... but the disheartening part.. is that, when footing the bills, he actualyl accepted the cau's $$.. if he took my $$ oni, it's ok. but he like the cau ,but dun even wanna take it as a treat for him. kauzz.. so narrow minded.

argh!! my asgt due on 14 may, now is half day past 1st may.. n i still blogging n wasting time.. sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: