Tuesday, June 06, 2006

can i say today is a strange day?

it def'ly is. i woke at 6.50am. i observed tat the toilet will b used at tis hr, so i decided to b nice n dun use it til 705. but, no 1 use??
den i went to take my bfast. usually, bfast i def'ly no prob finishing. today, i left 1/4 mee there. cos i felt bloated.
den i went to take the free tabloid. i smiled at the ger who passed the paper to mi. i usually chat a bit wif her when the papers r given out liao. so smiling is not a big deal, or surprise. but when i smiled, she kinda 2 busy n carried on passing the paper to others..
1 consolation is tat, on teh train, got 1 good looking beng sat opposite mi.
den i actually arrived 45 mins earlier than my appt.
i was interviewed by a ger. i treated her as another interviewer. but was.. caught by surprise tat, she will b who i working wif hand-in-hand if i get the job. we had a good chat.. be it work, or studies. tis interview wif her lasted 1.5 hrs.
den i went up for prac test. somehow i know i'll kena prac test. n.. i had my work sample stored in my usb, BUT to save space, i deleted it. GOSH!! wat's tat??? so now, i have to depend on my real skills. its similar to wat i been doing in my current job. so i explained to her loh. everythign seem so smooth siazz.
jus den, the team lead came in. the ger told mit he work there 15 yrs liao. he n mi (wif the ger there) discussed y i leaving current job, n how i can possibly improve my current. i know he's got good intentions. so i said my point, n thx for his time. den i left. along the way, ger still treat mi well, chat wif mi. in all, i left the place 3.5 hrs later.
den i got a msg from my sis that she can lend mi calc for exam. wah liao, so late den say. i abt to go mi my frn, get my printout n calc from frn siazz.. i den thinking, shld i oso ask sis to print for mi, or still get from frn siazz.. i decided to get from frn, cos my sis usually is biz n work oriented. such personal printing, duno she ok anot. n oso, i jus recv msg tat, no 1 going for disucssion, cos 2 busy studying.
but u know, the printout is not exactly good, n the calc.. is not a model i'm used to.
den, i know how to get home, but walked the long way. even on the long way, i suddenly thto i can take another bus, which stop at my house directly.. end up i wasted half day travelling..

duno.. see wat fate has in store for mi..

No comments: