Friday, June 30, 2006

praises at work

"idling" at home.. blogging tis line

i'm happy that i left a gd record at my ex company. i've been tellign myself to keep my professionalism std there to at least finish wat i'm supposed to. tell myself, although i'm leaving i muz retain my prof'lism. he ask mi do documentation. i oso did to my best of knowledge.

end result, he complimented mi, telling the ops mgr, "over my 4 yrs in the company, tis is the best handover document i've seen. i think that explains all."


watching a ghost movie on tv

ytyda tv was showing a ghost movie wif the bg set in playground.. wif the ferris wheel. the story quite ok lah.. but somehow, i feel... do those ppl who dun think properly, get on the nerves of ppl who do careful n thorough thinking easily? n those ppl who dunno wat they doing, but insist on doing it?

anyway, in the show, the modern cam is used as a mean to defeat ghosts haha.. not a bad idea, since got many pix on internet tat capture many ghostly images. den i oso saved some pix lah.. n will b posting them soon, when i manage to get my psp9.


proj superstar

umm... i thinking of going for superstar audition again siazz.. am i 2 old?? m i dreaming?? i jus love to sing, have ppl hear my singing... but duno wat songs suit mi haha.. see how first..


i felt so stupid!

tis happen jus now..

suddenly someone added mi in msn. a guy. he say "u from msn? oops.. monash?" i say yes, n he say he grad in yr2k. we exchange lines... n exchange names n contact. he put a model pic in his msn, n wanna see mine. i say i dun put pic in msn.. n he ask mi send him. n he change his msn pic to his oso. quite nice looking. den i send 2 pix of mine, casual pic. den he say i officially his frn. den after he gone (he watching mov wif a frn 2 hrs later), i thot abt it, n found myself stupid

y did i send him my pic?? i thot he was str8 n no harm sending. but y did i?? i can jus put the pic in msn wat... gosh.. he mentioned abt monash, n i thot he got mi from monash webby. but now, monash cannot go in anymore, cos sem closed liao. n yet i still thot he.. was from monash.. damn...

anyway, he say he was surfing net n found mi... oh well.. not a mistrust, but i really curious where he got it.. be it fridae, sgboy or wat..


tmr is my first day at work

i've been gearing myself up for this big day.. the start of my new career.. sigh.. such excitement is getting into my head siazz.. as in, i scared tmr, i will jus wanna b frnly, act cute.. wat the hell.. i muz convince myself, tat i gonna show my professionalism, n show the enthusiasm, and prove tat i wanna stay in the company. i no longer can b tat "happy go lucky" but muz stick to my goal.. tat i wanna b successful, no matter wat it takes..

n they say i'll b handling existing n new proj.. is it true tat, it's gonna b a hard time taking over existing proj? cos.. i feel tat, by takign over existing proj, i will learn their existing coding style n practice.. isn't it so?

i mentioned b4 tat, every lil thing in life lets u learn. i was downloading a file (not convenient to mention details =D), den it was over 90% liao. i den d/c n do my own things (dun ask y, it's wat happened). den i conn back again. gosh, for 12 hrs, no progress??!?! i chk every 30 mins, no progress!! wah... den the next morning, haha, it's done...

lesson? b patient for soemthing to happen.. dun expect things to happen over night.

n for my work, i decided, tat i shld b responsible, know wat i doing n why, n be practical, b listening, receptive, b frank (if not NA) at all times, n (impt) b moderately confident of my skills!

No comments: