Friday, June 02, 2006

i din have the tiem to write tis down.

*side thot* funny.. how come there r ppl who read my blog, but nvr bother to commment at all? n.. hhe.. i feel appreciated that, there r really ppl who read my blog, n wanna know mi better siazz..

ok serious stuff.

ytday, a scene on ch8 saddened me, brought back sad memo. aileen tan was chasing HYL outta her house, but HYL jus wun budge. aileen tan den bit HYL's arm to force him out. but HYL know he's in the wrong n wiling to b bitten, even if it means losing some flesh. den aileen bit real hard, resulting in HYL almost losing consciousness.

this scene really reminded me of... my sad past. someone has commented 爱由恨中生,因爱生恨. it really hurt mi once more. i wun mind, getting a flesh off my arm as well. i couldn't control myself. tears were flowing down. silently. it's really sad. feeling sad n down, but havign no 1 to listen to my sorrows, is not a gd feeeling.

aileen later made up wif HYL...

No comments: