Thursday, June 15, 2006

tmr, is the day i'm signing the paper.. den i gonna tender liao.. strange, tis company i went interview first wif a guy. den he totally not keeen. days later, another person caleld mi at night for interview. n i got the job after 1 wk. i need to bring latest payslip (i dunno y oso), n 2 color photo. color photo.. umm, i rmb seeing 2 photo when i cleaning my room.. waahhaah.. so qiao, i got oni 2 pix inside!!! no need rush to take n develop!! whahaha..

============

at work, i've experienced the last straw possible at work. tues rite? on monday, i asked my sup for any updates. he say there are many things, n will update mi later. so i waited. tues, he told mi... some lightning news:
the discussion that he had held are about a component that he is doing. so he will be doing tat component as usual.
den for my part, it's not part of wat the client is requesting, so there is no update for my program.

i was stunned!!! he been asking mi to do components whcih are not required in the proj???!!! are they testing my coding??!?!?! come on, i'm SCJP!! i'm certified!!
den later, he ask mi add some more things into the program. from tat instance, i lost the motivation... gosh..

=========

at home, i've not unpacked my things yet, but managed to hook up internet wif some stand-by connection. wat pissed mi off is my landlord's attitude. u know, i moved my things on monday nite. den on tues evening, after work, i went back there to see if i forgot anything. den, the lock has been changed!!!! huh?? i din tell the landlord, n the landlord oso nvr ask mi anythign. yet he jus changed the lock?? if he really went into my rm, he'd have saw my mattress still inside! i sms him to tell mi when he at home. if he nvr sms mi back, i'll blast him a msg on fri. even if he did reply, i'll forego my mattress n blast him stil. wah kau! is he so afraid???

No comments: