Tuesday, June 20, 2006

not been blogging for a hell long time.. so STRESS by the exams!! i forgot the feel of stress.. now, felt like i was experiencing a never-felt b4 level of stress.. stress by the pressure not to fail anymore..

n as i was preparing for my exam, some thots pass by my mind.. i was having some erotic thot.. "any1 onzz to play strip poker??" hhaha.. n i was going for my lunch.. n saw a sec sch looking boy walking along wif his gf. i immediately thot of a scene: a few bengs (yes bengs again!! or rascals?) are sitting on the fence grills. they see the boy passing by wif his gf. they den went to tease the ger (dun ask mi y.. jus my story for now). the boy of cos will protect her, drag her away n blocking the guys from her. den the bengs dun like it n went up to push the boy n fire verbal abuses at him n pushing him around. the ger try to interfere, but the guys push her away.. maybe even falling onto ground. the boy maybe apologise or wat.. but the guys force him to a corner... lol...

got many scenarios to branch off from here liao!!
1) slap him, beat him up lightly
2) strip him of his top (be it taking off his shirt or ripping it off)
3) from any of the abv scenes, drag him to an enclosed area... (bochap his gf liao)

======================

anyway, jus took my last exam for tis sem. finally, my stress is over for this semester... FELT a desperate call from my mind/body to relax, n recharge... i really gave my all to it.. lemme gues my future.. in the past, i jus take it as "study for exam n shld b passable". now i really studying hard.. once tis exam is over, i will start my new job.. got 3 wks b4 my next sem start.. after i settle down liao, i cna focus back ot my studies, n next sem, 1 mod is using java, which i EXPERT. have a lot of things in my mind, to do in the very near future..

=====================

n by a stroke of BAD LUCK, after i bought a 250GB maxtor HDD (umm oh well, the shop guy.. is he the beng guy who i had taken a liking to soem time ago?), i realised tat my current 40GB HDD was having serious probs.. canot b detected by mombod, bootup cannot find OS, OS CD cannot help cos OS CD is SP2, but my OS is now SP4. den during defrag, will get some blue screen error. sianzz... but i wonder if it's a test of my prioritising skills.. cos my PC is my dearie, n i cant bear to see it "sick", but exma is nearing.. have to decide which issue to solve first.. n oso, i need to get it working at basic level, so tat i can revise my asgts..

==================

i wonder if my body is really tat intelligent. all along, i've been eating the usual stuff at the bro stall there. braised/soy sauce "dried beancurd skin", sliced potato, egg-flavoured tofu. meat will b pork/chiken. den these days, somehow ,i felt tat the stuff i been eating there r quite salty.. den i wonder how did i manage to actually remain their customer for so long.. but i start to think, if my body sending a signal tat, i;'ve too much salt?? tat y my taste bud change? or it's time for a change of taste naturally? i usually dun take spicy food cos it's burns my body. den during exam prep, i actually drank hot/cold milo 4-5 nights in a row! n jus now, i crave for laksa.. however, the cuisine by mum is still so tasty n delectable =D

den surprisingly, ytnite when i revising, i felt some breathing near mi, in front of Tv... there nothing at all. but i can hear its breathing.. or panting. i moved around, investigating the source.. n b4 long, the breathing is lost... hmmzz. n i muz say i lucky siazz.. for teh exam, got some theories.. when i revise, i actually took the trouble to flip notes to verify i memo correctly! n even on way to exam,

===================

have i mentioned abt a prudential guy? who approached mi during roadshow? ehhe, his face is not tat appealing n he got a lump on his left cheek. but somehow, i find him cute haha.. n he asked mi to meet him up for non-obligated session hahah.. well, if he turns out alright, i may transfer my pru policy to him lah.. see how first..

===============

toking abt my plan for future, if everything goes smoothly,
i'll b having a perm post in an MNC, taking home a biggest pay chk ever for mi..
den, i oso applied for debit card,
opening myself up for more frn-making chances (open for str8 n GLBT frns, wif no linking to having sex),
den learn to cook (for my mum),
learn new self-improvement skills (anything from langs, to etc :P),
go holiday,
ensure my mum has a good retirement period,
working out in gym (to improve my body n tone up.. any encounter inside it is of cos bonus), n tinking of getting the cute guy in hair salon to go wif mi,
improving my blog site (working on it), hopefully can see fruits within days..

(reading email n saw tis frnster profile: http://www.friendster.com/viewphotos.php?uid=22421869 this is a type i wun ever get involved wif.. altho he for sure beng, n veli attitude..)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i prefer the scenario where the bengs drags the guy to an enclosed area & "haves some fun with him" in front of the gal... =)