Friday, April 28, 2006

i jus realise that.. some ppl (not my pals though) tend to tell mi their ideas and their way of handling matters... 'cos they feel i'm not handling in the rite way, or they jus wanna implant the way in mi? i know they r concerned abt mi.. but y do they insist in mi accepting their way?

anyway, it's.. sat morn. n gosh, i jus had a wondrous dream!!!! it happened a few hrs back liao.. so not realyl a deep imperssion of wat went on..

the dream went like tis: i was walking on the roadside, den a group of youngsters were cycling along. i tok to 1 of the guys. den we hugged each other. i felt soemthign for him. n somehow, i pressed my ptes against his.. thigh or lower part of body n lifted it up. DEN, his arm actually left my shoulder (or somewhere), went past my thigh, n up to my groin, felt it, n exclaimed something to his frns. den another frn of his came up, and we started kissing.. hahaha.. oh well...

n yes!! ytday, the progrez pkge is in liao!! n.. my pay chq gonna clear soon.. phew.. long time nvr see so much $$ in my acct siazz!!

=============

gosh.. i know i sound pervert here... my landlord reared a kitten in living room. jus now, i let it into my room. den.. it jumped ono my lap. i den laid down, n as it moves across my body.. i felt so.. kinky LOL...

=============

in fridae, i seem to be getting attracted to thais... whcih normally i'm not.. my usual impression of them is that they are quite dark, sissy, and mercenary.. haha.. maybe my circle of thai ppl isn't that big..

===========
" Duh...didnt i tell you older man are good looking and better than young punks?
management assignments? u need management guru to help?"

older guys.. not better looking lah.. they have a sense of maturity surrounding them lah.. young punks r CUTE@! n quite a challenge to bitch wif them.. n sad, i had some thing to bitch wif u,, but no chance when u came to singapore.
yes, i need some help wif my proj!!! where is ur promise?? lol.. i gonna start soon..

nowadays, i use gmail / yahoo website to chk email. n not used to replying blog commnts from there.. only when i got timet o clear the msg, n download the mails to my computer, den i.. feel like replying th coments.. so, a bit slow lah

" Please don't change the mouse cursor: "

umm.. perhaps... but if the cursor does not affect the familiarity of the pointer n finger, i may still change it.. to signify it's my territory lol

No comments: