Friday, April 14, 2006

ytday, i know i surely got thigns to do.. at work lah.. was expecting myself (my own expectations) to fnish the work by day end.. thinking i;ve done the required research.. but haha things turned out tat more research need to be done siazz.. in the end, half day spent on understanding the logic, n researching on wat can be used.. using Eclipse program to do java. but.. eclipse is a new program for mi, n the "tutorial" not helpful in my sense.. but i know, wif my luck, knowledge, enthusiasm in java, i can finish it for sure haha..

now monday evening is the due date. i wonder.. if thigns r not up to stds, will i get some demerit point?? wel, i will jus try my best. i will jus accept any fault they point at mi.. n improve.. instead of defending myself.. cos it's the time for mi to learn, not time for mi to defend..

alright, now is the wkend liao.. esp got gd fri to rest (or rather, to kill time, cos my work proj they thot fri is workday, den include in time planning. but end up it';s a holiday. but the date still monday). last wk, i oso wanna rest. my way was to chll out n do some exercise to relax.. in the end, somehow i did not manage to release my stress tat well.. last sat, swam, went office, went classes, met up frn for diner, n a frn for vcd-marathon. sunday, went bfast, and went aunt there to relax. but in my mind, i still have something bothering mi.. a load on my shoulder.

tis wk, i gonna stay home, read bk, n watch video to clear up pc space.. haha, jus now saw a fridae profile stating "unconditional love to give..." this phrase made my mind flood wif thots. the person is 36yo. does it mean that, love is so great n compulsive n compulsory, tat every1 muz get it?

=============

jus saying tis in general: even if u r in sales line, there is no use saying "u r 2 busy wif ur apptmt, n no time to mit wif frns.." cos.. being a sales person, time plannign is impt for u. if u really keen in meeting frns up for a meal, u will surely find the tiem to do it. it's all about whether u really want to make the effort to put aside soem tiem for it..

================

wat the hell.. doing an analysis chart for a sch proj.. i was searching the internet for a program that can draw out a comparison chart for equation.. den frustrated cos i cant find. went for haircut (the stylist quite cute in his behaviour maybe cos' he jus got xferred here n it his first day ehre haha), read my bk, n found a way to create the graph.. i was mad n excited. den when i got home, the graph thing cannto be found!?!?

No comments: