Tuesday, April 25, 2006

sianzz.. my bro suposed to marry in jun, den i can move back home liao, cos he will move out. den his wief's bro kena motorcycle accident n left the world. so now the marriage thing is left hanging.. this is 1 thing.

den.. the asgt marks r out... sianzz.. ahah.. no confidence in getting good marks.. cos i oni can maange 50%. den.. a bad... or jus news came in.. i heard my supervisor toking..

"boss, for our project, we need to get additional headcount.. the person who is here for the interview tmr, if he's in, i'll need him to work on the proj as well"
and
"our proj is currently lagging by 1.5 days..." boss replyed it's normal..

toking abt job security.. i'm always trying to b optimistic.. cos pessimism will oni make my life miserable. thinking abt these happenings, i wonder if my life is abt to change for the worse... cannot move back, n job not secured..

for my job, i can oni say, i hold a dip of 6yo, n got SCJP cert. some techniques of planning n anticipating i forgot liao. n i haven fully grasp my style of programming yet.. eg, if soemthign need to be out, wat info do i need to fully develop it.. so tat i can write up to the expected std.. i'll still jus do wat i can.. anyway, the drag on the proj is not my fault. it's the user's side always dragging the date..

oh ya, my msn says" regaining my self confidence".. it refers to how i normally interact wif ppl.. b4 my asgt, i may b totally kaypoh n wnana know things, try to really move abt n mix around. but last wk, i bee.. jus a loner style of living.. dun try to mix wif the crowd. n i realise y i have a bad start wif PR at my job.

when i started work, the person next to mi, pobabaly not receptive to having someone new sittign beside him. his replies to my prompts/qnchatlines, r all smiles, giggles or 1 liner, endign the chat. while another older-than-mi-by-1-yr guy. he is much more receptive to chatting n welcoming nwe ppl.. if i had sat wif him, probably, will enjoy better PR..

No comments: