Saturday, April 22, 2006

it's a saturday, teh day when i usually stay home.. both to save money, n to catch up on my studies.. but have i stayed too focussed on my studies? as in, i'm bent on studying n doing good in my asgt.. but m i too focussed on it? until, i lack so much social life n.. chilling out? n saving of money.. i know i can't spend too much.. so i usually force .. or make myself stay at home.. haha.. until i become my old self again.. "hoemly" guy, sensitive.. den today, after class, i went to shop around myself.. wah.. i really suaku siazz!! BIG TIEM SOME MORE!!

somehow, i really cant.. for the mere sake of asgt, coop myself up at home.. n dun care abt wat's ahppening outside.. i will grow very sick in the mind, n be very quiet.. i find tat my time mgmt really need improvement.. cos all abt doing asgt is to steer clear from all outing, n go for asgt. but it left mi to be ahermit. i dunno if this is an excuse for mi to be alone anot.. but i been missing out a lot.. n wanan catch up wif frns.. but got constraint here n there, making my life misrables.. i somehow need to juggle properly between asgt, outing, n work..

oh well.. can say i've been brought into proper living by my gal pal... the strange thing is, sometimes her words can carry proper reasons tat i feel slightly pressured by her when she ask mi for my opinions.. in terms fo work, i know my stand n POV. but when it comes to discussion on singing.. hahaha.. i can oni go by my feeling.. n soemtime she jus like to refute lol..

sigh.. u know wat? all along i was working in the helpdesk area.. so toking over ph wif proper comm skill is a must. so kinda like i get to tok quite a lot, instilling confidence for my comm skills. n when it comes to singing, i'm ok. but then, now in my new job.. gosh... 1 day i duno if i will manage to say 20 lines siazz.. cos as prograsmmer, all u do is think, think think. think until u dun have much chance to tok.. unless it's jus mere conversations... n then, i think due to this, when it comes to singing, i fared BADLY!

i actually.. din wan go ktv.. jus a suggestion niazz, but end up still went for it.. but singing ktv, made mi realsie abt the toking part... now, i cant reach certain notes, as somehow, i forgot the notes.. n my mouth is not fast enuff to spout out the words.. gohs.. ahaha, how shld i balance myself???

i suspect my sch proj is affecting mi... causing mi to lose confidence in myself... haizz... getting tired..

No comments: