Thursday, April 13, 2006

rmb ytyda, i was toking abt my sad mood.. end up i lay down on bed at 1145pm, n i din even bathe yet.. miraculously, my hair actually looked beter like tis lol..

anyway, in the morning, i woke in wee hrs again.. feeling trbuled over my job.. wondering if i shld look for other job, or hang on to tis.. i was bored in tis job.. given lil n minor tasks to perform everyday.. so slow tat i even dozed off.. i was really contemplating abt leaving my job.. cos i cant click wif my colleagues,, felt ostracized.

but thinking properly, i got a 5-yr old dip, n taking deg studies now.. who will wan employ siazz.. i oso din feel like waking up early.. n even thinking of.. reverting my old style: keng mc.. n rest at home.. but well, tis fri is holiday liao.. so i'l jus hang on till fri. btu i simply cant force myself to get up to take my usual train timing. so.. i took delayed train. n SURPRISINGLY, the cute guy.. today oso taking the same bus wif mi to work!!! so coincident!! n i can feel tat, he really felt odd abt mi lol..

den at work, i can say today is my more enjoyable day.. cos,, after wks of slacking, bss suddenly say he wan the proj to be running by monday. so now, need tor ush liao.. i dun mind it though.. at least, will b eoccupied.. lol.. tis tiem, i really felt useful hahah.. den during lunch, well, i know liao.. so i jus told my office, i going lunch.. den my supervisor joined mi.. i dunno whether it's joining cos he wanna tok to mi, or he dun wan make things look so bad.. but.. i'm ok 1 lah..

in fact, in morning i stil lfelt bad n demoralised. no motivation.. toked wif a frn abt it. we somehow concluded that, i shld stay on.. since i'm ok wit the work.. n heck care the politics n office relns.. jus do my work n hand in proj. well, i thot it thru oso.. if they dun wan mi join them, wat for insist? i wil jus eat alone loh.. nothign wrong wif it.. n so good.. or bad? at the same time, i given more work to do.. i oso happy..

den after work, i went to discuss studies asgt wif my understudy back in ns. but somehow, i dunno y.. our thots n ideas dun click.. perhaps he is rushignt o finish his asgt, while i still jovious n joking? whiloe discussing n exchanging ideas, i feeel as though, we r more of proving ourselves as the righter guy, the clever person, n the smarter guy.

No comments: