Monday, April 03, 2006

the mgmt level guy did not msg mi for a few days. n i din send him any greeting msg as well. den on monday, i recv a greet. i check that it was from him. gosh, was i excited! almost like those "Charmed" sisters.. phoebe, who wil lsay "OMG, OMG, wat shld i do now??" n the guy is a matured thinking person, who wears a tie to work n has his own office those type. haha, these were my thots lah... but i din put these thots to action lol (read: drama).

i'm studying proj mgmt now. my first asgt is abt managing a fictious project. wah, i'm in luck siazz.. in my current job, we handle projs. so, i can think of a proj tat my company is handling n use it as a sample. wah, if i still at my old job, i wonder if i'm able to think of 1 siazz.

n these days, i been taking mrt to work. soemtimes, it seems that commuters who r in executive wear (long sleeve type) are more ready to give way, when i whispered "sorry" during ym exit. for those who in tshirt n some elderly ppl, they prefer to stay put in their area, n not to give any space for ppl to alight...

umm... did i mention, these days after KO, i'll get withdrawal symtoms in my head? will feel my head is very heavy n in bad mood. why? somehow, i guess it's 'cos this time i really look at my pc all day long, w/o letting my eyes rest. i din even try to tok n chat wif my colelagues.. been veli silent, n not mixing around much. but i guess from tmr, i'll try to chat more..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duh...didnt i tell you older man are good looking and better than young punks?
management assignments? u need management guru to help?


cheerios,
Princezz
xoxoxo