Thursday, July 07, 2005

Announcement: I'll not b blogging for a period of time. i need to study n prepare for my "big" time - java. and I've introduced a "new" look :)

"They are so busy that I only remember saying "hi" and "bye" to them. haha..." - ehhe, not oni tat, u oso greeted some ppl wif ur eyes hahah...

"Dar was cruised by uncle sia" - maybe, but i never felt so cruised b4... in fact, i never realise if ppl r crusing mi..

"keep reminding me not to touch the hair" - hair was styled liao mah, dun wan mess it up.

"either one of us got the membership card loh" - no need lah, jus ask my sis buy for mi can liao. wat for aim for it?

"Robinson is having sales now" - i wanna buy new sandals. but branded anot, oso can

"I have met up with Les and got a taste of his quick witted" - haha, u mean his cuisine of seafood? LOL. ya, once i went to his place, he tell mi he is changing his dates. i say, "oh, so who are u dating now?". i know he means the date for flying Oz.

"I am not sensitive or affected by wat Lesile said to u lah" - argh, i know wat leslie wanna say, n i know how to react to him. jus like, when we crossing road, i told samuel tat i happy for him abt his bf. he thot why i happy. den u hinted him it's crap. i know wat u trying to do, i jus making a joke outta u.......

"we would only meet during the weekends ba" - haha, how often will tat b...

"U did shout at me and punch and kick me during ur sleep loh" - oei.. oei.. say until like dat.... machiam i got inclination for family violence...

"film shooter so u got to give me some time to get used to it." - hehe, yup. i let u take ur time. i even let u see the videos :)

"shd not have watch the cartoon. Shd have choose to leave the house earlier " - nope. i know how to plan timing. dun worry.

" it's not longer Peeping Tom liao" - umm... still affected?

" they better be in topless so Dar can take some photos." - dunno, skali some ppl unhappy again...

" Scary sia... ur door can open by it's own?" - yep, n i suspect ppl entering my pl. i still rmb someone got my roomkey.

these days, i was kinda affected by how u react to my blog. cos u seem to be taking note of every word tat i write here, sometimes really reading into the words, which really makes mi wonder if i realyl shld b careful wif which word i use, in case u think otherwise again. i can tell u frankly once again, LTR counts on teh understanding, care n concern of each other, and the personality and character of each party. the body can jus b avg. do u like my body, or do u like my person? there're def'ly many ppl wif better bodies than mi.

i have confidence in u, tat u wun betray mi in any sense, cos i know u r committed to this reln. i am, too. a reln dun need a good body to maintain, but a person who can understand n care for u. agree?

but somehow, this wk, a piece of memory made mi giggle. after dining at seoul, u r still enjoying ur ice cream =D

No comments: