Sunday, July 03, 2005

last nite, took mc for dinner. n had a chat wif my boi. really duno wat gonna happen in the coming wk, cos i'm stressed wif my java studies. know wat? my block leave 11/7-15/7, dunno whether can approve anot. n can i catch up? den, my monash oso starting in 18/7. n oso, mus take 3 exams for my java in 2 mths. ARGHz.

anyway, my room, gosh, too warm at night. my boi cant sleep. haha, n do i practise martial arts in my sleep??? in morning, oh ya... ytday, shaved my pubes, went for swim, had new haircut. i felt i look [pretty good!! den, hahah, i took video of myself in living room, taking off my singlet. haha, later, almost kena caught n moved to my room to perfect my video =P really felt kinda sexy LOL. wanna ask my boi to shoot for mi, but dun thin he like mi so flamboyant abt myself...

den comes sunday. left for family bfast. damn it. i was oni 5 min from home, my mum called mi. i say i downstairs liao. so i went up, to find them. but found the door locked. so went down tof ind them again. gosh, my mum called again. i was in the lift! i am fed up!! called twixce???? no 1 told mi they coming down. i din say i waitign down. kauz!

my sis noted my new hair, say it's more happening. n oso, my shopping mall, quite cool siazz. i jus now went to look. haha, really cool n hip these days. walked from b1 to top flr. ahhaa. got things which i thot of buying. os thot of bying something simple for my boi hehe. den hor, there got a shop called "apple" and red apple logo. i thot, wah, macintosh so power, setup shop here? i go in, siao. it's anotehr hp shop. den ground flr there, got 1 stall selling hp accessories for nokia. den i moved around on same flr, n found a proper nokia shop selling stuff. wah, a fight siazz. n ya, same flr, got fight between cake shops, accessories n clothes bla bla.

but hor, aiyozz. inthe apple shop, i was looking at the display set, 1 30+ uncle stood beside mi. den i go in, he followed mi to my front. den i shifted to left side of display, he followed in 2 secs. ARGH!! hehe, i told my boi, he sms mi something which i find pretty amusing hahah... den hor, on top flr, hhe, got 3 boys. 1 in tank top, 1 in T, 1 in tank top of bigger opening. haha, i know how revealing the bigger opening is, n peeped as the boy turned around. LOL.

somehow i realsie tat, i still enjoy being over powered haha. n hor, i like seeing ppl, n enjoy being, in the position which you put your arms together behidn ur head. looks like he surrendered n upt o your perusal. LOL

jus watched ch U charity show. i think sgboy ppl will have lotsa things to say again. for the first time, i watch n din donate. sianz of donating liao. but this time, they clever. they ask those who never came at all to garner $, instead of keep asking those who can tok all e way to win money. strange, cao qi tai still there. n hor, while watching the show, bryan wong seem so much like those drag show siazz!!!! esp when he moved those fans!! most impressive is zoe's part. i was mesmerised. fann sang oni. each jump in calls is oni 200. zoe is 400-500. hahah. raise 10k, or even 100k. how come ix n adam not in har?

1 comment:

W79 said...

I am just glad that we always manage to know each other better through each talk. Such talking sessions actually make our love for each other stronger and sweeter. hehe... Muackz... Dar, I really love you and would want u to be by my side as well...

Understand the stress u r going through for ur studies so I guess we would only meet during the weekends ba. Dar must do well for his exams loh. hehe...

I can't sleep cos I am feeling a bit sick then and it's really quite warm loh. As for u, U did shout at me and punch and kick me during ur sleep loh. In the end, I think I was quite happy sleeping on the floor instead. haha... I am not much of a photographer and film shooter so u got to give me some time to get used to it. I promised u I would shoot it for u next time after ur exams ba. hehe...

Haiz... I guess it's all my fault. I shd not have watch the cartoon. Shd have choose to leave the house earlier with u loh. Sorry... Dun be so angry with ur family lah. Make me feel guilty.

Glad that ur sis shared the same view as me abt ur new hairstyle. hehe... er... Why are u thinking of buying things for me??? Sve money lah, k? Be gd... wow... Dar got cruised by uncles 2 days in a row sia. haha... Is my reply so amusing? I only ask u to tell him " u r mine" hehe... Peeping Kevin spotted at shopping mall, and it's not longer Peeping Tom liao. haha...

For all NKF charity show, I have stop all donations to them cos they are getting a bit too much, almost like having charity show once every 3 months and they never run out of new funds to raise. I mean there's a limit to everything, rite? but then I am really impressed by Zoe's performanace loh. Wonder how long does she have to learn to perfect that skill... really power sia... Think Ix and Adam shd be performaning next week ba and they better be in topless so Dar can take some photos. haha....