Saturday, July 02, 2005

here comes my thursdays blog. this day quite busy. during lunch hr, oni mi, snr n guy around. haha, quite fun. cos guy is not fmailiar with our things. den when got calls, he try help us. den i jus came back from toilet. haha, saw him on a call. i volunteer to ans for him. hehe. quite funny lah. den during our lunch time, we 3 went together, wif 1 more developer.

guy n developer seem to tok ok when we waiting for snr. but later, when snr came along, guy seem to be neglected. so i went up to him to tok loh. in the end, we tok quite a lot. a gd way to strike rapport? ehhe. den later in the day, i planned to meet Oz pal n Rabbit. to catch up wif Rabiit lah. den my boi oso wanna come. but 2 bad, went at wrong time, so cant tok much. n went home wif my boi instead.

on friday, wah liao.. is it happening day? to thnk, i did not set my alarm clock, but i woke up on time. these days, my timet o leave house has changed. i no longer in hurry to work. dunno y, in past, if i take bus early, will b edamn crowded, n may be late. now, i take later timing, not crowded, n not late haha. ok, tat not the main point. when i got to office toilet, wah kauz, a well built guy is in toilet, in a light brown TIGHT fitting short sleeve shirt. tso tight, can see the shape of the chest, nipples protruding. wah liaozz. den first time, cos 2 busy, i stayed in office for lunch. snr buy back for mi.

n, haha, i was saving ManHunt's pix, n actually learnt a shortcut way to save pix!!! in NS!!!

den on saturday, again, i woke up w/o alarm. went for my bfast, followed by swim. @ the swim there, wah liao, saw an ah peh, trying to cruise mi? cos i was swimming to the wall, saw ah peh, swimming there oso, i moved abt 2 m away. den i turned around n abt to swim off and saw him jus 1 m beside mi. i jus swam off. den later, i saw him stay under water, looking at some kids swimming towards him. den got 1 guy who keep... floatin in the water, makign some poses. got 1 cute BOY who is attending swimming class. hehe, feel cool after shaivng myself.

den went to do med chkup. wha liao. if oni the doc is a guy siazz. went to do my haircut. new style again, but the shampoo guy is not there liaoz.

1 comment:

W79 said...

I am really glad that dardar is doing well in the company. I am sure they are like treating u as friends rather than just pure colleagues liao. I just know that it takes time for them to understand what a nice person u can be.

Went with u to check out OZ pal and Rabbit but I must agree that it's not the right time. So crowded loh. They are so busy that I only remember saying "hi" and "bye" to them. haha...

Dar was cruised by uncle sia... haha... Guess it's common to find uncles cruising in swimming pools ba but then I thot they are everywhere.

I like ur new hairstyle. Dar looks so happening sia and keep reminding me not to touch the hair. hehe...