Sunday, July 03, 2005

"show sour face to others cos pple might think that u r angry with them" - can say so. at times, ppl say they unhappy wif someone. but, they can still chat n tok as if nothing happened... hahah... i thot i was good or ok at such fake stuff. but now.. LOL

"dar does have poor memory most of the time" - for things tat dun need to rmb, i need bells to bring it back. but for things tat left imperssion on mi, i rmb it :)

these days u go w/o dinner. but dun forget ur health.

"Seoul Garden is so expensive" dun worry lah, we try once, dun like, next time dun try loh

"Really regret not rushing down from home to have lunch with u on friday loh. " why??? i am used to eating myself all along. dun worry.

"That stupid salesman is very bad loh" i oso din bother to chup him.

"I applied the membership card " siaozz. i can always check wif my sis.

"I m not affected by the sad songs lah" sure?? it means i cant deliver the song well??? LOL

"he wanted to comment that u got taste" i can either say thx to Vir, or "ok". cos i depend on wat i like n wat appeals to mi.

"I am NOT trying HARD to get into Lesile's gd books" i joking wif u oni lah... sonya les r pretty quick witted. n i learnt from them.

"Lesile said that " Kevin, I luv u."" haha.. it's our responses lah... dun b so sensitive abt these. u do have ur own ways to tok wif ur kakis rite?

"bro of the stallowner stunned" haha.. imagine, seeing 2 guys ALWAYS going for meals together every wk?? but i duno e coming wk liaozz. tat is the time we can b together for soemt iem loh.. cos i dun wan u keep spending money on transport.

"I can try not to be sad and affected but then...." if u are not affected by ur family, u r weirdo. dun worry, i'm here for u...

haha, finally replied ur mails... now back to my emails!!

1 comment:

W79 said...

haha... Dar shd not show sour face to pple that u r angry with loh. It's not nice. If u dun like them, then reduce the chance to talk to them lah but dun need to show sour face. Dun reflect nicely on u loh.

I do realise that u do remember things that leave an impression. Example: The comment I make abt u and John when both of u are ordering food on the moving day. I was taken by surprise that u actually remembered loh.

I am having banana for dinner lah so dun worry. Would take gd care of my health cos if I am sick, then who to take care of u. hehe...

Seoul Garden is so out loh. It would be the last place we ever go for our meals again. Think I rather spend the money on some better places or food.

I meant I was the one who suggest u having lunch with ur colleagues. In the end, just feel bad that u got to lunch alone. Shd have come down and meet u for lunch anyway.

It would be nice if either one of us got the membership card loh. I just checked. It would take another 2 or 3 years for me to get that amount of pay to apply for the membership card ba. hehe... Anyway, Dar did mention that Robinson is having sales now and u want to drop by for a look.

I know that u deliver the sad songs very well across to me but then I feel so happy by ur side, thus the sad songs have no effect on me loh. hehe...

Well, I have met up with Les and got a taste of his quick witted. Would be nice to meet Sonya and have a chat with her. Maybe we can plan for a trip to Aust and pay Sonya a visit. hehe...

I am not sensitive or affected by wat Lesile said to u lah. I know that he said it out of gd will. My kakis do say such stuff to me as well when I give them a treat. haha...

I can imagine what the stall owner brother is thinking when he keep seeing both of us going for meals. haha... Understand that we would have less time for each other liao but I am not complaining. I am just glad we can communicate through blog and sms. Would restrict myself from calling u in case I cause some disturbances.

I know that dar dar is always around for me, just like how I am always around for u as well. Really hope to be with u all the time but then I understand how impt time is to u now. We would cut down on the meeting time so that u have more time for ur studies lah.

Mails? u r refering to my comments, is it? cos I dun remember sending u a mail b4. hehe...