Monday, July 18, 2005

today is a totally messed up day. on sunday, no matter where i go, i keep knocking onto thigns. den dinner is... i jus dun enjoy it. when i got home, a frn sending mi a video. i stayed up till 12am+ waiting for it. n so i dozed off on bed. woke at 4am. ligths on. i dun wanna wake late ,so i slept on wif my specs. din switch off lights oso.

den at work, everythign looked fine. until, work really stress, n the jnr wah liao.. again in her syle, n i jus sarc to her. she was slightly pissed. will find a chance to tok to her. n a guy in my office seem to know abt mi, cos he saw mi wif my boi. today he joked tat his computer is outta bounds to gay. i jus joked abt it. den jus as i abt ot leave, the beng guy came in. n we left the office at same time. cos we going same direction in comp bldg, he lightly chatted up wif mi. den after entering toilet, he totally ignored mi liao..

den later, i waiting for my bus to come, wah kauz, an elderly lady (gray hair, semi office wear) started to take note of mi, n keep looking my way. i saw it. den walked to the front. mins later, she followed. den on the bus, i kept wanting to sleep, cant read my bk at all. it's the same when i on way to work.

when i got to family, even WORSE. ok, my bro is sick, maybe allergy or wat. den thsi dinner, oni cook crry chiken, egg beancurd wif mincemeat + some bean sprout loko alike, n vege + shrimp. i took rice n chiken. ask mum wat's the looklike thing. she say it's cook wif "somethign something" loh. i'm PISSED. i asked further, frowning n staring at her. she paused for 5 secs, n ans "some thign like bean sprouts". tat TURNed mi OFF. wat kinad meal she expect mi to have??? wat did she intend to let mi eat???? in end, i finsihed the meat n potato in my bowl, soem rice, n swept the rest of the rice (wif currey) into the chute. i jus left house. it's the shortest time ever i stayed "home for dinner".

anyway, decided tat i wun eat at home for tis wk liao. muz buck up my java, n dun slag jus cos got 1 mod gone. dun care wat my mum may think. den when i went to buy nasi for dine, wah liao, same dish cost mi 30c more this time round. serve them RIGHT for not having any cust!

gosh, a day of bad luck. not forgetting my boi who has fallen ill, till he need to go hops for chekcup. if someone's ill for a wk, first few days die die dun wan see doc. later take some cof mixture till sunday dun feel well, den monday (today) need to go hosp checkup. how will u feel? if ur sick period usually need u to go hosp checkup cos u nromally dun scik 1, i ok. but then, if u RARELY sick, n this time end up in hosp, how do u expect someoen who CARE LOVE n HAVE U IN HIS MIND feel abt this period?

1 comment:

W79 said...

haha... Why Dar Dar keep knocking onto things? I thot Dar only try very hard to knock onto me. hehe... Not gd to sleep with specs on loh. Haiz...

I understand that work can be very stressful from time to time but whatever it is, u can always count on me to be ur side, helping u.

Ur bro is sick and mum still cook curry chicken? Dun seem to be very correct loh. Dun take out ur anger on mum cos nothing seem to go right for u loh. Huggies... I am sure mum dun meant to cook things that turned u off. Leaving the house in such a haste may cause mum to be upset loh. Dar must be nice to mum, k? Muackz...

Dar is really under a lot of stress recently. I am also used to stall owner charging me extra due to whatever reasons. Dun really care too much too. hehe... Dar would not be so angry liao if I am dining too. Would be able to turn on my charm and make u eat happily ba. haha...

Huggies to Dar for having a bad day. I am positive things would improve with time ba. I know that u r still angry and upset with me for not going to see the doc when I fall sick. Well, I went for the hosp check-up today liao and yah... I had to go on a weekly basis until I have fully recover. Huggies... Dun worry too much, k?