Monday, July 04, 2005

strangely, tis morning, i woke at 625am. it starting to rain. den i rested n awoke. sudenly, i saw my door open!!! it was locked!!! i tested it, it's still locked!! how come sudenly open like dat?!? n not jus open a bit, it's 45 deg leh!! n i was sleeping in my brief oni?!?

later i thot i may b early for work, but kauz, i was wearing my new pants n adjusting the belt, end up i late, plus the downpour. in morning, kena suan by my sup tat i have not carried a task assigned by him even after 5 days. well, i was tied down by other thigns wat........ den my office pc again crash. this tiem, my sup wanna mi resolve it myself. i take it tat, he trying to assess how good i'm. and by giving mi the task, he wnana mi know the ppl better... instead of thinking he throwing mi some shitty job.

for lunch, i n snr went together. now she is used to getting mi for lunch. today is mon. she ask mi lunch. think 1 or 2 days this week, i need to lunch alone. den today, the workload damn stressful for her siazz. during lunch, she jus walk n shop around. i oso dunno wat to do.

n somehow, i am still turned on by new faces n bodies tat i see everydasy. perhaps it's the challenge n excitement of this challenge tat turned mi on. but i know i'm committed to a reln liao. oh ya, DH, this time round, has so much gay stuff siazz!!

1 comment:

W79 said...

Scary sia... ur door can open by it's own? I better be more careful next time when I drop by. Or maybe u sleepwalk lah?

Really glad that snr is used to getting u to join her for lunch liao. That's a gd sign. Maybe u can try to lunch with others as well to build on the relationship among other colleagues.

Dun know how to reply to the part of u being turned on by new faces and bodies... Haiz...