Friday, July 22, 2005

wow, quite happy tat got someone faithfully visit my blog continuously for months... hehe, thx for tat :) n din realise by searching for my nick, can get my boi's blog oso, and even find a theme i created for adam...

adam chen's t630 theme

tmr amei coming for "mini-concert". these days, been feeling empty inside. dunno, maybe stayed home for too long? or simply 2 stressed by java to start anything? my reln at work getting better. n the fat sup, sometimes, his words really hold no credibility. got 1 time, when either on way home or work, i sitting inside, a working lady sitting beside mi. i was yawning facing the window, a few times in a row, den the ger kept moving abt, adjusting herself, den 1 time, jus after i yawned, i noticed she even covered her nostrils.

wah liao, i den thot, i nvr knew yawning, in a/c bus, towards the window, can push my breath to opposite the windows siazz. haha, if got ppl wif mi, i dun mind saying it out.

No comments: