Thursday, June 30, 2005

here comes my monday blog.

wah, i slept at 3am. yes i was trying to use PC, so end up 3am sleep. forgot if i JO'ed. den, UNEXPECTEDLY, i woke at 718am. i den heard alarm ring. gosh, i am LATE!!! kauzz, dunno how to fight for time liaoz. washed up, n went into my room. heard my hp ring. it's my boi. err... after some hesitation, picked the phone, cos it's my boi. but i in hurry, so hung up in secs. den upon reachign office, i msg him. wah kauzz, i was so damn tired and exhuasted!! i din even have the motivation to tok.

for lunch, was thinking i wana go alone. it's ok if snr n guy dun ask mi along, cos i dun wan to spoil ppl's mood. but in the end, we still went off together. haha,. ya snr called mi along. YES!! during lunch, i kinda struck a little chat lah. but i know i dun wanna say 2 much, cos i tired. den later, sianz. bad tiem mgmt n ya mgmt. cos i msg the agent guy, i wanna meet on mon. but i was tired n dinno how to explain. den at 6pm, my boss ask mi do things. den i was trapped outside for 30 mins.

when i back, i got 2 sms from agent. he's at my office canteen liao. den i know i supposed to send my boi to gym oso. wah liao, really dunno how. later i sacrificed my boi. met up wif the agent. haizz. but ok lah, settled the policy liaoz. n signed. his wife is abt to give birth anytime. den i RUSHED home for my DH. i was hoping he send mi home though...

den on tuesday, .. ok now, i'm kinda tired, but i stil lwanna write down wat happened, to keep track.

tuesday, the temp guy still did not return money. snr went lunch wif her frns. somehow i realsie a trend. she will lunch wif them once a wk. den soemtimes, wif mi, other times, wif mi n guy. den later, my boi sent mi home for my dinner. had wanna see the matchmaking show. the guy wear tie 1. thot will have a hot scene. 2 bad, it's jus a ploy. on way home, my boi revealed his family history to mi.

to thsi, i wanna say, every1 has their own sad story to tell. some more, some less. somehow i know/understand why he became this way. For mi, i grew up in a diff environment, giving mi a diff view n perpestive of life.

den wednesday, a lot of things going on, the temp guy cheated snr/young lady/jnr of ther time. agreed to meet snr some place, but dun turn up. luckily young lady was there to b witness. thus, the temp guy damn sia suay. den whole morning so quiet. he even told them, on fri, once he got med report from doc saying he unfit for work, he'll leave the place siazz. n later he left the place by 4pm. i bet he'll extend mc for thurs.

den since it';s wed, i WANNA WATCH CHARMED!!! den mum not cooking, so my boi sent mi home, n took dinner wif mi. haha. is it my good luck? i always complain tat i dun have enuff to eat, n dun wan spend $$ to buy extra food. willing to jus eat a proper meal of std intake, than make myself full. but my boi in fact take oni veli little food. he often share, or give mi half his plate. over time, i learnt to trust tat he know his hunger level, n not blidnly gimme food when he's hungrier than mi. so rgiht now, i eat, almost like 1.5 x normal intake hahah. getting fuller in my meals.

wah liao, i din realise the time pass so fast!! charmed almost showing liao!!! rushed thru the dinner, n forced myself to finish the egg my boi passed mi. we are jus so funny siazz.. LOL...

1 comment:

W79 said...

Revealing my family history to u is to let u have a better understanding of what I am going through. I can try not to be sad and affected but then.... Haiz... I would take care lah...

I try not to take too much for dinner cos I am also watching my diet closely. I am just glad that Dar allows me to share food. To me, sharing food is something very sweet and meaningful. I dun even get to share food with any of my family members. Sometimes, mum can cut a watermelon and they would finish everything, leaving nothing for me. Always find it really very sad cos it seem that I am of no importance to them at all. Giving u my food to ensure that u r full and watching u finish the food is always such an enjoyment for me. The fact that I know that u would be full at the end of the meal makes me feel proud that I have taken gd care of u.