Saturday, June 04, 2005

replying my boi's friday blog :) ya loh, sometimes our actions makes each other so paiseh... i even rmb pulling his shirt to rush across the road, cos the car was coming to us. i din care whether he is able to judge the distance anot, but i pulled him acocording to my speed. haha, he realsied n ask mi to let go of his sleeve, i den realised it's so embarassing!! when i reached the pavementm i was giggline n so paiseh tat i wanna dig a hole tohide my head.

communication is damn crucial. we never hide our feelings, or rather we often managed to feel tat he's/my mood is not right, n will wanna tok abt it. we never feel good in bringing any unresolved issues to the next day. unless it's really so bobian. but i prefer to say "our family culture is diff"

i prefer to have almost, or even complete, trust on my boi, believing he will not do anythignt o let mi down. fo cos, for now, we still have some new things tat we have not met b4, n will need to decide on the best solution. but wif our sincerety, i guess even a rock hard issue will be melted =D

for this choir aud, we may even b required to perform in musical siazz.. LOL.. prepare to see mi become a superstar in a big way!!! broadway!! LOL.. did i hear some jeering? u dun go wif mum to market to watch cartoon?? wah liao.. u unfillial son!! haha, mi oso same thing, if my fav show is on tv, i will glue to it n block all disturbance. including sms n hp n family calling.

1 comment:

W79 said...

haha... dardar was really funny that day loh. Keep pulling my shirt to drag me across the road. I still remember that I was saying "I know u r into SM but u dun need to stripe and pull off my shirt in public, rite?" haha...

I think that we have no problems in communication lah and we can always sense each other feelings. Talking over such issues actually do bring us closer and make the ltr stronger. I strongly agree that our family culture is different but I am happy that we never fail to put that aside and resolve any issues that arise.

hehe... I have trust in dardar lah and I do believe that we would be together for a long time with our sincerity.

I dun mind having my bf being a superstar but that would mean that I have to train harder to keep the hands of ur fans off u. haha... Going with market is so tiring loh and then I dun like to miss my cartoons. Mum knows that it's pointless to ask me along as well when I am watching cartoon. Oh ok, I would not call u when ur fav show is on cos u would be picking up the call anyway. haha...