Sunday, June 19, 2005

if i not wrong, i slept at 1+am. den woke 7am to prep for my swim. wah, yes tired, but i wanna swim. cos swimming is exercise, n the treated water seem to help my face. wah long time din go swim laioz. i din really get to enjoy the time there, since i dun have all the time to myself. haha, am i seekign some excitement? not sexuall,y but the challenge. cos, ok as i wil go meeting after swimming, i cant wear slippers. so i wore those jogging shoes. but scared it drenched in water, so i din close the door while bathign ahhaah. but i took the corner cubicle lah. not those openf or viewing tyep ;)

aiyozz, meeting supposed to start 11am, but sup came oni at near 12. den fat sup worse, came near 1pm. all of us, yes including mi, r surprised to see him. n was thinking like, his presence is obsolete. after a while, we went for lunch.

during lunch, we discussed n gossiped. oni den we came to know tat, the temp guy, is a CHEAT n LIAR.
1) he sold things for mi in may, but till now, still havent got back the money.
2) he havent return snr her money of 200+$.
3) he agreed to meet 2 of my colleagues, but din turn up at all
3) he lied about himself.
4) he wanna get mi into investing biz, sayin he treat mi as good frn, someone he wanna keep contact. ask mi pass him 3k to invest. guarantee money back in 3 mths, during whcih he's wif the company. but, i heard from sup, he quitting in the coming wk. oni 2 mths. n the way he rushing mi tat time, was almost giving mi no timet o consider. luckily i rejected.

i hope other ppl wun get cheated.

den, i went to meet up my boi. he treated mi to our "fav" meal outlet haha. hahah, there hor, we chatted n gossiped. n LOL, *paiseh lah, feel 2 much like writing it out* i dino he learnt acrobatic!!! but acutally, on my way to meet him, i was oredi.. hehe, almost ready to concuss... when i first took his call, i wasn't even sure how i supposed to tok to him. later accompanied him to LAN games n stayed there for hours. heh, our actions there, SO damn obvious tat something is going on between us. cos he sitting on chair, den i sitting at such angle as tho i protecting him haha. got stares here n htere, now n den loh. but of cos, i was dozing off.

jus wanna spend time, b wif him, later tok wif his frns, n cos coming wk, i dunno how to plan our meetings liaozz..

when his game finalyl ended, i was a bit jus woke up feeling. hha, can i mention his frn's.. or didi name here?? haha, he got a didi called pika. but i simply feel like calling him pikachu LOL.. still rmb the volleyball game :) haha, i can click wif him :) cos.. ehhe, he n i toking abt exercising. he say saw soemone at gym b4. the way tat someone gym is so much like a rat. ahha, den i chipped in. luckily there's no cat around =D n we excahnged pointers on hwo to improve our suaning skills LOL..

some of his frns are quite nice looking. havign such outigns is certainly better than meeting up pl for frnship. ya, no need to elaborate. n hor, ever since i understand more abt my way of making frns, n my character, i dun feel so bad n sad anymore when i failed to know ppl, or ask ppl out for meals. but i'll stil lgive it a shot. thx to my boi :) now, havign understood how my person is, i'm better prepared for workdays, but still pressured byu my studies.............

tat's all folks!

1 comment:

W79 said...

Sincerely hope that the temp guy would pay u back the money he owe u and I am really glad that u never fall into his trap of the investment plan...

I treated u to dinner there cos I know u like the food and it's able to ensure u would be full after the meal. As for the acrobatic, u totally make me so embarrased loh and yah... dun think I want to go back there to dine for a long time to come...

Frankly speaking, I feel bad that I got u to stay up so late with me. Vir was saying that I shd have lie to u that I am leaving liao, send u to the bus-stop and come back to continue the game. Haiz... make u waste so much time with me when u could be at home doing ur own stuff...

U and pika are horrible loh. 2am liao and still suaning me to keep both of u awake. Evil pple...

Not sure if I still want to meet them up so frequently. Speaking from the bottom of my heart, I rather spend time with u alone. Sometimes, spending time with u only is quality time spend according to me...